The small satellite, with a big mission, is appropriately named “Firefly.” Sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF), the pint-sized satellite will study the most powerful natural particle accelerator on Earth — lightning.Read the full story »
- Project firefly the toaster sized satellite!
- Pilot lands plane with only one wing.
- New Virgin Atlantic 747 Paint job.
- Sikorsky Firefly: An Electric Helicopter.
- CT-156 Harvard II Training Aircraft.
- Lycoming’s IE2 Electronic Engine.
- Martin Jetpack makes 1st unmanned flight.
- WoopyFly Inflatable Wing Ultralight Aircraft.